KW Braves Playoff Hockey Pool
This hockey pool is a fundraiser intended to generate some fun and friendly competition while at the same time help to fund the operation of the KW Braves Junior “A” Lacrosse Club. This is a 50/50 pool with prize money to be paid out to the first three positions. I encourage every invited participant to recruit family, friends and co-workers to join this pool and share in the fun. Thank you in advance for your participation.
Entries Must be Completed by – Sunday August 2, 7:00PM EST
Complete form online.
- go to hockeydraft.ca
- Pool Username = kwbraves Pool password = playoffs
- Make sure the season says PLAYOFFS
- click SIGNIN
- A new screen will appear, click ENTRY FORM
DO NOT CLICK SUBMIT ENTRY UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETED MAKING ALL 25 SELECTIONS.
- Fill in your name & email & password (password is for trash talk)
2. Continue to make all your selections (25 Boxes in total) by clicking on the player/team you want
3. The final step is to click SUBMIT ENTRY
PAYMENT – ASAP
– send cheque or cash, $25.00 per entry
– cheques made out to KW LACROSSE ALUMNI
– mail to Lawrie Hallman, 699 Munich Circle, Waterloo, N2V 2L6
– Send eTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon all entries being received they will be entered online and updates will be available online
at www.hockeydraft.ca – userid = kwbraves and password = playoffs