This hockey pool is a fundraiser intended to generate some fun and friendly competition while at the same time help to fund the operation of the KW Braves Junior “A” Lacrosse Club. This is a 50/50 pool with prize money to be paid out to the first three positions. I encourage every invited participant to recruit family, friends and co-workers to join this pool and share in the fun. Thank you in advance for your participation.
Entries Must be Completed by – Saturday May 7th 6:00PM EST
To Make Your Entry
a) go to www.hockeydraft.ca
b) Pool Username = kwbraves Pool password = playoffs
c) Make sure the season says PLAYOFFS
d) click SIGNIN
e) A new screen will appear, click ENTRY FORM – top left
DO NOT CLICK SUBMIT ENTRY UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETED ENTIRE PAGE
1) Fill in your name & email & password (password is for trash talk)
2) Continue to make all your selections (25 Boxes in total) by clicking on the player/team you want
3) The final step is to click SUBMIT ENTRY
– send cheque or cash, $25.00 per entry, cheques made out to KW Lacrosse Alumni, mail to L. Hallman, 69 Munich Circle Waterloo, N2V 2L6
or send eTransfer to email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your participation.
Attached is a worksheet to assist you in making your picks.playoff pool 2022 worksheet
The KW Braves Alumni Regular Season Hockey Pool in support of the KW Junior “A” Lacrosse Club is now ready for your entries. This hockey pool is open to anyone and everyone, family, friends, coworkers, neighbours and foes. This is a 50/50 pool with winnings going to the Top 3. Winnings are dispersed at a 50/30/20 split.
This is a box selection pool where you make one selection from each box. There are 25 boxes, 18 with skaters, 3 with goalies and 4 with teams.
DEADLINE is SUNDAY October 17th, 7:00PM.
How to register.
1. Go to www.hockeydraft.ca <- click this link
2. Login with “pool username” of kwbraves
3. “Pool password” is regular
4. Click SIGNIN
5. Click on ENTRY FORM – top left side of the screen on grey menu bar
6. Fill in your name, email address and a password which is used for “Trash Talk”
7. Make a selection in all 25 boxes and once completed with all selections, click SUBMIT ENTRY – do not hit SUBMIT ENTRY until you have made all of your selections.
Cost is $25. Cash or cheque made out to KW Lacrosse Alumni – mailing address Lawrie Hallman, 699 Munich Circle, Waterloo, N2V 2L6
Alternatively you can e-Transfer funds to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment deadline is December 1st, 2021.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Below is a worksheet for you to review your selections.
The KW Braves Junior “A” Lacrosse Club were founded in 1967 and are now entering their 50th season of operation. Throughout these years, the Braves have competed at both the Junior B and the Junior A level. Since 1991 the Braves have competed in Ontario Junior “A” Lacrosse league. Their home arena is the Kinsmen Arena, one of three rinks that are part of the Aud Complex on East Avenue in Kitchener.