The KW Braves Alumni Regular Season Hockey Pool in support of the KW Junior “A” Lacrosse Club is now ready for your entries. This hockey pool is open to anyone and everyone, family, friends, coworkers, neighbours and foes. This is a 50/50 pool with winnings going to the Top 3. Winnings are dispersed at a 50/30/20 split.
This is a box selection pool where you make one selection from each box. There are 25 boxes, 18 with skaters, 3 with goalies and 4 with teams.
DEADLINE is SUNDAY October 17th, 7:00PM.
How to register.
1. Go to www.hockeydraft.ca <- click this link
2. Login with “pool username” of kwbraves
3. “Pool password” is regular
4. Click SIGNIN
5. Click on ENTRY FORM – top left side of the screen on grey menu bar
6. Fill in your name, email address and a password which is used for “Trash Talk”
7. Make a selection in all 25 boxes and once completed with all selections, click SUBMIT ENTRY – do not hit SUBMIT ENTRY until you have made all of your selections.
Cost is $25. Cash or cheque made out to KW Lacrosse Alumni – mailing address Lawrie Hallman, 699 Munich Circle, Waterloo, N2V 2L6
Alternatively you can e-Transfer funds to email@example.com
Payment deadline is December 1st, 2021.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Below is a worksheet for you to review your selections.