Once again it is NHL playoff time and that means another Hockey Pool. The KW Braves are hoping you will participate, have a chance at some prize money and at the same time help to support the Braves. Your participation would be greatly appreciated. Spread the word, this is open to anyone. DEADLINE is FRIDAY APRIL 14th @ 7:00pm EST.
How to register, PREFERRED METHOD.
1. Go to www.hockeydraft.ca <- click this link
2. Login with “pool username” of “kwbraves”
3. Pool password is “playoffs”
4. Click SIGNIN
5. Click on ENTRY FORM – top left side of the screen on grey menu bar
6. Fill in your name, email address and a password which is used for “Trash Talk”
7. Make a selection in all 24 boxes and once completed with all selections, click SUBMIT ENTRY – only click SUBMIT ENTRY once all selections have been made.
Optionally you could print the attached PDF and follow the instruction provided. CLICK HERE FOR PDF VERSION
Playoff hockey pool PAYMENT
Cost is $25.
Cash or cheque made out to KW Lacrosse Alumni – mailing address Lawrie Hallman, 699 Munich Circle, Waterloo, N2V 2L6
Alternatively you can e-Transfer funds to firstname.lastname@example.org
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!