This hockey pool is a fundraiser intended to generate some fun and friendly competition while at the same time help to fund the operation of the KW Braves Junior “A” Lacrosse Club. Our apologies for being late in sending this out. You still have 8 days to complete.
This is a 50/50 pool with prize money to be paid out to the first three positions.
I encourage every invited participant to recruit family, friends and co-workers to join this pool and share in the fun.
Thank you in advance for your participation.
ENTRIES MUST BE COMPLETED BY Wednesday OCTOBER 19TH – 7:00pm
- go to www.hockeydraft.ca
- Pool Username = kwbraves Pool password = hockey
- Make sure the season says REGULAR
- click SIGNIN
- A new screen will appear, click ENTRY FORM
- Key in your proper name and your email address
- Add a password, used for TRASH TALK
Immediately make your selections on this same screen.
- Make your selections in all 24 Boxes before hitting SUBMIT – note boxes 22-24 have 10 to choose from
- review your selections
- Click SUBMIT ENTRY (You are now done)
PAYMENT – ASAP
– send cheque or cash, $25.00 per entry
– cheques made out to KW LACROSSE ALUMNI
– mail to Lawrie Hallman, 699 Munich Circle, Waterloo, N2V 2L6
– Send eTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon all entries being received they will be entered online and updates will be available online
at www.hockeydraft.ca – userid = kwbraves and password = hockey